The foundation for sustainable business growth
“What you don’t know can’t hurt you.”
– People who make bad decisions
Growing an ecommerce store is hard, and making changes to your website can be downright terrifying. How can you be sure a change won’t bring you doom and gloom and gnashing of teeth?
- Do you go with the newest trends and best practices?
- Do you just guess and hope for the best?
There should be a better way.
If you are driving a decent amount of traffic, you are sitting on a goldmine of website data that can fuel growth.
When you collect that data and turn it into actionable insight, you win. You know exactly where the conversion killers are, and where you should focus your efforts to get more profit from your site.
I want to help you make decisions for your store that lead straight to more money.
Growth Groundwork is the first step to making better decisions for your business. It’s a full-depth look at your site, based on real data, that gives you a plan to make your site better then ever at selling.
- A working, fully configured Google Analytics and HotJar installation
- A video walkthrough of your site, looking at what is and isn’t working for you.
- A research-backed report detailing how you can boost your conversion rate and other key metrics.
- Custom dashboards and reports that make it easy to measure what matters
- A guide to continue turning your analytics data into good decisions for years to come
When you receive your report, you don’t just get numbers screenshotted and pasted into a PDF. You get actionable advice about how you can make your website better at selling, starting the moment you finish reading.Apply For Growth Groundwork Today
Start building the foundation of your stronger business today.
If you are looking for someone to help you grow your business that will care as much as you do about your success, you have found me. Growth Groundwork requires an investment of $2,250.
Compare that to the cost of doing nothing, or making changes with no way to measure your effect, which could kill your business. I don’t want that. You don’t either.
Have more questions? Keep reading.
How can analytics make you more money?
No matter how great your store looks or how much you know about the best practices of marketing, site design, and conversion rate, you never know for sure what else you might be missing until you see the inside information that comes from your site and how users behave when they use it.
- See what pages cause people to leave without buying
- Sniff out the cause of your cart abandonment
- Find technical problems that prevent people from buying
These kinds of small issues can cause even the best stores to lose out on thousands in revenue monthly. Just a few can add up to mountains of missed revenue. And it’s not even your fault, because you can’t fix problems you don’t know about!
After you find and eliminate the not-so-obvious problems, you can use the same information to continually build a better site that is more effective at selling than ever before.
So why aren’t you already using this goldmine? Why isn’t everyone?
It seems like everyone who sells anything through a website would be using this information to maximize the ROI of everything they do. So why don’t they?
Because installing and configuring Google Analytics is a nightmare. It’s free, and it’s comprehensive, but it is NOT easy to use. Installing the tracking code on your website is often the easiest part of the process. After that, you still have to tell GA what to look for:
- Set goals
- Create conversion funnels
- Set monetary values
- Collect site searches
- Create trackable campaigns
- Analyze traffic sources
So instead of using it, far too many online stores leave money on the table instead of collecting the data that could help them grow.
Think about that for a second: Most businesses are leaving invaluable data out of their decision-making processes because it is hard to collect and use it.
That means that when you put this data to use for your business, you put yourself miles ahead of your competitors who just guess and hope.
Who is this for?
- Online stores and eCommerce focused services who want to make their site better at converting visitors into customers.
- Businesses who have enough traffic to make this worthwhile. 5,000 monthly visits are a good starting point. If you have a smaller amount of traffic and transactions, talk to me about a Conversion-Focused Video Teardown or improving your traffic quality through marketing strategy.
- Businesses who believe that it is better to know what problems exist and how to make things better.
Who is this not for?
- Any business who will not use the data and the insights it provides to improve their website, their marketing, or their overall revenue generation efforts.
- Large companies with established conversion rate optimization practices or in-house employees. Hopefully, they are doing this for you already.
What happens when you press the apply button?
You will be taken to a form to answer some questions about your business. Once I receive your answers, I will email you and we will arrange a call. This is to make sure that I will be able to help you.
At that point, if we decide that we are a good fit to work together and that I can offer you value, you will be able to pay me to start our work together. You are committed to nothing until then.
Once you pay me we will set a start date, you give me access to Google Analytics and other needed accounts, and we’ll get started toward more sales and success for your business.
What if this doesn’t work out?
If for some reason you put my insight and suggestions into place and you don’t feel like you got what you paid for, I will refund 100% of your purchase. Just like you, I enjoy getting paid, but I don’t want anyone to pay me if I don’t add value to their business.
Want to know more?
Great! You can find many ways to contact me here. Feel free to ask any questions you have.Apply For Growth Groundwork Today