Revenue Growth Roadmap
Your map to navigate to more revenue from your Shopify store
Let’s be honest and upfront. You started a Shopify store to make money. That’s a great thing. You are a part of the economic engine that drives the world.
And let’s be honest about something else. You probably want to make more money from your Shopify store than you do right now. That’s a great thing too. You should never feel bad about wanting to make more money for your work.
But it brings up some questions.
- What strategy do you use to reach higher revenues? What tactics do you use to drive that strategy forward?
- How can you make more money by creating a better experience for your existing customers?
- How do you create higher revenues in a way that is sustainably profitable, rather than being a one-hit wonder?
When you don’t have the answers to those questions, growing your revenue and your business seems like climbing a mountain. There are twists, turns, and wrong paths everywhere. It feels like progress, until you hit a dead end and have to start over from the bottom.
How do you get up the mountain?
What’s the first step to climb a mountain?
You buy equipment and hire a guide. But what if you buy the wrong equipment for the job? Even worse, what if you find out too late that you hate your guide?
Can you imagine? Weeks climbing up a mountain with a snarky sherpa who isn’t invested in you or your goal to reach the top?
Think about that mountain as your business. You want to climb it and reach the goal of higher revenues. You could start climbing on your own any time, but
- What if it takes longer than you planned?
- What if you get overwhelmed and lost without reaching the top?
- What if you generally waste a lot of time and money and never make it up that mountain?
You need to make sure you have the right equipment and the right guide for you. All else aside, you need a map.
Introducing the Revenue Growth Roadmap
A Revenue Growth Roadmap is a guide up the mountain path for your business. It’s not an ebook or a cookie-cutter plan. This is a no-strings-attached consulting engagement that will give you:
- New insight into your businesses strengths and weaknesses.
- A plan that outlines how you can increase your store’s revenue, starting today and guiding you out into the future.
- An experience with me as your guide, to see if we are a good fit to go up the mountain together.
We will come together to map out how you can go from where you are right now to where you want to be (more sales, higher revenues, a stronger and more sustainable business).
At the end of this engagement, you have this plan in hand whether you want to make the rest of the journey alone, work with me to travel up the mountain, or hire another guide.
The goal of a Revenue Growth Roadmap is to give you direction on how you can reach your business goals. That means understanding the actions you need to take and how they fit into a larger strategy.
Detailed discovery into the roots of your current problems
Just like when you’re sick, you know the day-to-day symptoms in your business better than anyone.
So I’m here to help you diagnose the problem and start getting back on track.
Review of your data collection systems
I’ll review your analytics and other data collection systems.
I’ll guide you to fixing what’s broken, and show you how you can get the useful insight you need without drowning in unhelpful data.
A strategic roadmap to growing your store
You’ll come out knowing specific strategies and tactics you should test and trial to grow your store.
No matter what, you’ll come out knowing how to use research to make sure you’re getting a positive ROI and moving in the right direction.
If you are ready to start up the mountain right now, you can apply today.
When you click the button below, you’ll be taken to a form with a few initial questions that will help me learn more about you and your business. Once you fill that out, you’ll hear from me within 3 business days.
At that point, if we are a good fit to work together, we’ll schedule a short initial call to get to know each other. If we both agree that we want to work together, then you’ll pay for your Revenue Roadmap, and we’ll schedule our longer, in-depth work session call.
- Shopify merchants who want a solid plan for increasing their revenue and building a business that is sustainably profitable for the long-term.
- Businesses who believe that it is better to know what problems exist and how to fix them.
- Shopify merchants who want to work with a consultant, but are concerned about bringing someone else into their business.
- Any business who will not use the data and the insights it provides to improve their website, their marketing, or their overall revenue generation efforts. If you want to base your site design and marketing strategy on guesswork or hunches, this would be a waste of your time and money.
- Large companies with established conversion rate optimization practices or in-house employees dedicated to business development.
When you click the Apply button on this page, you’ll be taken to a form. The information on that form tells me whether or not I’ll be able to do you any good. I don’t want to take your money if I can’t help you.
If I think I can help, I’ll send you a payment link, and more detailed questionnaire. That lets me come into our call more knowledgeable about your business, letting us spend our time on bigger issues instead of small details.
Working session call
This is a 60 to 90 minute session where we discuss your business, the issues you’re facing, and what goals you want to achieve.
During our call, I’ll contribute ideas and insight into how you can improve your situation, but most of that comes later. Our main focus during the call will be unpacking your situation and your options.
Your report and proposal
Soon after our work session call you’ll receive your Revenue Roadmap package, which consists of:
- A summary of what we uncover during our discovery call
- A detailed report on how you can best move your business and your Shopify store toward your goals
- A proposal focused on how I (or you alone, or you and another consultant) can help move you forward.
Your Revenue Roadmap is a detailed look at what you need to do to solve the problems you face and reach your goals.
This is based on our conversation, your goals, and what is best for your business. It’s not a cookie-cutter template, but a research-based plan that is unique to you. You could walk away with just this plan and start making more money immediately when you put it into action.
Your proposal is a look at how I can help you reach those goals if we choose to continue working together. If you would rather go it alone or find another consultant to help, the proposal will give you an idea of what to expect in terms of project scope and cost.
Many consultants offer a free call where they learn a small amount about your business and then try to sell you their services as a solution, no matter what problem you have.
That means they are giving away free work in the hope that you will pay them a lot later on.
Bait. Hook. Set. Then they start reeling you in.
These free proposals are not usually very in-depth, well-researched, or relevant to your unique problems. They depend on the assumption that you definitely need the services offered.
I don’t know for sure if the services I offer can help you until we explore your needs together. Rather than use a free proposal as a reason to give you a list of my prices, I want to give you a solution that you can implement with or without me.
Since I am already being paid for my time and effort, I am more heavily invested in giving you the best service I can.
Rather than rush through an unpaid, unresearched numbers game to win your business, I’m able to devote my full time and attention to you as a client.